Chic Mix Playlist – My Teen Years Vol 3
- Lisa Loeb – I Do
- I now have cat eye classes like hers. Too rad!
- The Cardigans – Love Fool
- They always played this on VH1. Total 90s, I can’t even describe it.
- Fiona Apple – Criminal
- Now that I re-watch this video, I am concerned about the whole druggie/heroin vibe. Then again, that was the 90s as well.
- TLC – Waterfalls
- Stick to the rivers and lakes you’re used to!
- Meredith Brooks – Bitch
- Yes, I am a bitch. It should be my theme.
- Natalie Imbruglia – Torn
- This is so how I felt when my heart was broken for the first time.
- Garbage – Only Happy When It Rains
- Yea, until I moved to Seattle.
Photo by mutednarayan via flickr.
Posted on February 28, 2010, in Chic Mix - Playlists and tagged 90s, Bitch, Criminal, Fiona Apple, Garbage, Girl Bands, I Do, Lisa Loeb, Love Fool, Meredith Brooks, Mixtapes, Natalie Imbruglia, Only Happy When It Rains, The Cardigans, TLC, Torn, Waterfalls. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.